Málaga bag drop-off....

Old Oct 7, 2019, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Question Málaga bag drop-off....

We're flying tomorrow from Málaga to LGW @14:10 and I was wondering whether time the desk was likely to open - i.e. will it be contract staff and the standard two hours?

TIA
Old Oct 7, 2019, 11:01 am

Programs: BA (Gold)
It’s two hours before. They will be Iberia employed staff in BA uniform. Usually a long line at two hours before so I would aim to get there 90 minutes before departure when things have settled down. Security usually looks busy but is efficient. Exit passport control can be up to 15 minutes depending on how many police officers are manning the gates.
Old Oct 7, 2019, 12:33 pm

Programs: B A Gold
Look at other BA flights on the day ... if an earlier LCY flight earlier may be a slightly longer window open
no2blues likes this.
Old Oct 7, 2019, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by Laphroaig57
Look at other BA flights on the day ... if an earlier LCY flight earlier may be a slightly longer window open
Yes it is normally a strict 2 hours but last time we were there, there was a LCY flight and we checked in in the same queue about 20 minutes early. Did causes some confusion with some pax thinking they were going to Gatwick City lol. Good if you benefit from this as more time in the lounge!
no2blues likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.