Search

Bergamo lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2019, 12:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club Gold, *G, EK Skywards Silver
Bergamo lounge?

Hi all

have checked the dashboard but no info for this new route. Bergamo started on 1st September. Just wondered if anyone had travelled through so far and has any info on whether BA have done a deal for the use of the lounge there?

thanks
Old Oct 1, 2019, 12:27 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Yes BA have created lounge access at BGY Bergamo Orio Al Serio, I think there is a reference to the end of the Europe lounges thread. It's the SACBO lounge on the first floor, airside but before Schengen emigration, in with all the shops, clearly signed as the VIP lounge. It's small, with limited facilities, but it's better than most Italian third party lounges.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31537403-post811.html
Old Oct 1, 2019, 12:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club Gold, *G, EK Skywards Silver
Great - thanks very much for the usual speedy response cws.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.