Using Avios from US to Turkey

Old Sep 30, 2019, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL
Using Avios from US to Turkey

hi, I have about 250k BA miles. Trying to see about using these miles to get from the US to Turkey. Home base is SLC but could also fly out of LAX or SFO.

I did a search on ba.com and it says no flights available for April - any tips on finding award seats?
Old Sep 30, 2019, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Have you started with the sticky thread: Your guide to spending Avios | 2019 edition?

The relevant posts (post 2 in particular) has a lot of advice that will get you going.
Old Sep 30, 2019, 3:53 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

When it comes to connecting flights BA.com has a habit of returning false negatives. Try searching SJC-LHR and LHR-IST separately. If you see availability, call in to book as a single ticket

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.