Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best First Service to NYC and back.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2019, 3:47 pm

Programs: "Only" 50,000 TPs until BA GGLfL
Originally Posted by Padmeister
I thought F on the 777 was going to be a slightly improved version of 787-9 F? Maybe with a door as well like the new club suite or am I completely wrong?
Nope.
LGW & LHR selected 777s go 10-abreast (3-4-3) in Y 2018 onwards
Padmeister likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 3:48 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Cheers alexwuk.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 11:52 pm
Suspended

The One Mike at a Time report suggests it will be a new seat similar to the 787 in F?

https://onemileatatime.com/british-a...7-club-suites/

regardless, it would seem there needs to be some degree of repositioning closets and lavs given there is no way to get three rows of J by eliminating one row of F in the center section. See seat map showing three rows where 4EF used to be in first.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 5:50 am

Programs: "Only" 50,000 TPs until BA GGLfL
Originally Posted by PGFlyer85
The One Mike at a Time report suggests it will be a new seat similar to the 787 in F?

https://onemileatatime.com/british-a...7-club-suites/

regardless, it would seem there needs to be some degree of repositioning closets and lavs given there is no way to get three rows of J by eliminating one row of F in the center section. See seat map showing three rows where 4EF used to be in first.
I very much hope I'm wrong and you're right. Guess we'll see when people start getting on G-RAES!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.