Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Onbusiness Ticketing

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2019, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Onbusiness Ticketing

So I made a booking on Amex Travel for a premium economy seat.

Availability eventually opened up for club one way and called them to upgrade and onbusiness points and cash were debited.

The second leg opened up and called again but no points or cash have been debited and this was back in May.

Flight is at the end of October.

Trying to get a copy of my receipt it says "This is a confirmation of your booking, you will receive a separate email e-ticket receipt for this booking"

There is a ticket number at the bottom of this (and I have checked on Checkmytrip).

Will something happen automatically or is it best to call them and see whats up.

The booking shows me confirmed both ways in Club (and has done since May) and have reserved seats so not sure what more I can do on my side.

Many Thanks
Old Sep 19, 2019, 11:17 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle.
Originally Posted by BlueHorizonUK
So I made a booking on Amex Travel for a premium economy seat.

Availability eventually opened up for club one way and called them to upgrade and onbusiness points and cash were debited.

The second leg opened up and called again but no points or cash have been debited and this was back in May.

Flight is at the end of October.

Trying to get a copy of my receipt it says "This is a confirmation of your booking, you will receive a separate email e-ticket receipt for this booking"

There is a ticket number at the bottom of this (and I have checked on Checkmytrip).

Will something happen automatically or is it best to call them and see whats up.

The booking shows me confirmed both ways in Club (and has done since May) and have reserved seats so not sure what more I can do on my side.

Many Thanks
I'm guessing if it's showing in MMB and you can select a seat you're good.....if you want some reassurance maybe ring BA with some lightweight query just to check all is well....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.