Change booking - help

Old Sep 18, 19, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Change booking - help

Please can someone help me. I want to change a booking made with a BA Amex voucher as an upgrade has become available.
When I log in and go to the booking I select ‘change date/time of my flight’ it comes up with ‘log in and select ‘view to change existing booking’
For the life of me I can’t find where that is other than what I have already selected.
Thanks for any help :-)
Old Sep 18, 19, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by lovetoholiday View Post
Please can someone help me. I want to change a booking made with a BA Amex voucher as an upgrade has become available.
When I log in and go to the booking I select ‘change date/time of my flight’ it comes up with ‘log in and select ‘view to change existing booking’
For the life of me I can’t find where that is other than what I have already selected.
Thanks for any help :-)
I think you would be better off just calling if two reward seats have become available in a higher cabin on your flight. As well as the extra avios and taxes/fees/charges (if any) there will be a £35 per person change fee to pay.
Old Sep 18, 19, 10:06 am
Original Poster

I think you are probably right. I’ll call them and hope I get through today 🙄. Thank you

Search this Thread