Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Can I downgrade Business to coach on BA traveling in Europe?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I downgrade Business to coach on BA traveling in Europe?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2019, 10:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Club Europe is not just row 1 - most Club Europe passengers do not get to sit in row 1

I would be surprised if anyone that has chosen an exit row would choose to move to row 2 but will have chosen the exit row for the extra space

If you are prepared to pay the change fee and there is availability in the required booking class, you should be able to change the booking to economy class for no extra cost other than change fee ( unless fares have increased or original advanced booking requirement is no longer met )

for a 972 mile flight, unless the change fee was very low, I would just suffer in row 2 and take use of the middle seat space to make it less uncomfortable - sit at an angle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.