EVENT: 100 Years of Airline History 12/9

Old Sep 7, 2019, 3:55 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Regarded as total and utter snob amongst the BAEC community.
EVENT: 100 Years of Airline History 12/9

The RAeS (Royal Aeronautical Society) Heathrow Branch is hosting another one of these events this coming Thursday (12/9) which features a wide range of aeronautical topics – from BA100 history to ultra-long-haul flying and the future of aviation and aerospace etc.

The session will begin with a presentation given by Alex Cruz on looking at the future followed by Adrian Constable from the British Airways Heritage Centre on the historical highlights. Ending with a Q&A

VENUE:
Waterside Theatre,
British Airways HQ Waterside
London Heathrow Airport,
Harmondsworth UB7 0GA

PROGRAMME:
17:45 - Registration &
refreshment
18:15 - Lecture start
19:20 - Q&A

For non-RAeS members, there is a 3 admission on the door for individual lectures

Please note that in compliance with British Airways’ security policy, you MUST register at least 2 days in advance. i.e. for the September lecture, you need to register your attendance by Tuesday 10th September.

https://events.eventzilla.net/e/brit...ory-2138761351
Old Sep 7, 2019, 5:47 am

Programs: BA Silver Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci.
Is this not the same as the last presentation earlier this year?
Will be interesting to see Alex Cruz present in the middle of the pilots strike

He was a very impressive speaker last time
Old Sep 7, 2019, 6:17 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Regarded as total and utter snob amongst the BAEC community.
I think so, I can only guess the last one was a success and hence they are hosting another. This will be a good time for FT's to apply high pressure tactics to get the answers they want and raise issues they routinely face by putting Cruz on the spot.
Old Sep 7, 2019, 1:59 pm

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
no Cruz

Originally Posted by icegirl
The session will begin with a presentation given by Alex Cruz on looking at the future followed by Adrian Constable from the British Airways Heritage Centre on the historical highlights.
https://events.eventzilla.net/e/brit...ory-2138761351
the event listing says that it "builds on" Cruz's presentation back in April. i don't think he will be back again next week.
Old Sep 13, 2019, 1:11 am

Sadly Alex Cruz wasn't presenting. I think he's still hiding. The presentation was very interesting but could have been a lot faster.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.