Search

Special meals standards

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2019, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
Special meals standards

Hi all,

Tried looking in the general food threads but unless I'm blind there isn't a lot of discussion about the special meals? Are they fairly standard/predicatble as due to a pretty uninspiring selection on my outbound flight (Premium Economy, BA281 25/9/19) I'm tempted to try one as out as the offer currently is:
  • Braised British beef, chasseur sauce, herb creamed potatoes, baby carrot
  • Prawn Thai green curry, Jasmine rice, edamame beans
  • Autumn pumpkin and parsnip hotpot, herb dumplings
I've tried the former and latter and found them pretty bleh, I completely forgot about mushrooms in chasseur sauce and it was more mushroom than beef last time around. I can't stand seafood on planes so feel like its time to try a special meal if theres any consistency to the selection.

If I've missed a thread from my searching, please point me that way and this can die off.

Thanks,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.