Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booking reference for held flight

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2019, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Booking reference for held flight

I don't seem to have the hold confirmation email from a booking I held a couple of days ago. They have charged me however.

Does anybody know how to find the booking ref? The hold expires tonight

It's not showing up in my "current flights"
Old Aug 24, 2019, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

I had an issue with BA.com not showing my booked flight earlier this morning but it is now showing up ( maybe log out and log back in) .

Also does yout credit card statment have any details ( it maight have the reference?)

Regards

TBS
Old Aug 24, 2019, 12:40 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Do you not have an email with the subject line:
Hold booking confirmation

You could also search for this text in the email body:
Thank you for holding your booking with British Airways and giving yourself more time to decide.

and the email sender is:
[email protected]

This email then has a direct hyperlink for confirmation within that email, as well as the PNR.

I know this is the worst time to be doing this, but if all else fails you will have to call up.
Old Aug 24, 2019, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,
Also does yout credit card statment have any details ( it maight have the reference?)
I checked american express and nothing there unfortunately - on hold to the gold line (of all days) 1hr 34....
Old Aug 24, 2019, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Do you not have an email with the subject line:
Hold booking confirmation

You could also search for this text in the email body:
Thank you for holding your booking with British Airways and giving yourself more time to decide.

and the email sender is:
[email protected]

This email then has a direct hyperlink for confirmation within that email, as well as the PNR.
Yeah no email at all. I've checked junk / deleted etc etc
Old Aug 24, 2019, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Finally got through to the gold line - all good and got my strike cancellation sorted at the same time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.