Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Connecting to CX Mainland Flights in HKG from BA this week

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2019, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold | Hilton Honors Platinum

Seeking any first-hand experience from the Forum: I’m flying LHR-HKG-PVG this coming Sunday (BA27 LHR-HKG and on to PVG on KA872 -a Cathay Dragon A321) and wondered if anyone had done a similar routing this week / past few days.

From what I can see from FR24 all BA27 services have flown, and most of the disruption at HKG appears to be prior to check in rather than during transfers, but any data points would be useful.

Did look into switching to LHR-PVG BA direct, but only the late (22:35) departure on the Monday has any availability which doesn’t work for meeting schedule.

Cheers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.