Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Quiet working space at LHR (ideally T5)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2019, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by Takiteasy
The Plaza Premium lounge in T5 is also usually very good as very quiet. Does not accept PP though so you’d need Amex Plat or Cent.
While is agree it is quiet, too many airport announcements are played which is annoying when on calls, I'll comment about various spots a bit later!
Old Aug 19, 2019, 10:23 am

T5B ba lounge is lovely for these types of calls, in other terminals, I've found the Weatherspoon in T2 has a good environment for calls earlier in the day, and there are some nice hotels close to Heathrow that don't mind you sitting at the bar area and making calls.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 9:38 am

Programs: AB BA Waterloo Mama Mia
At least in T5B I know there is a bathroom intended for parents with very young children which is single use, has a lovely cushy chair and subdued lighting and low elevator music playing. As long as you do not mind knocks on the door might be a good short term solution. Also a good place to sleep for a short time.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 1:45 pm

Programs: AB BA Waterloo Mama Mia
Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar
A friend of mine has been known to make conference calls from the multi faith prayer room....
I have been known to fall asleep there with divine inspiration

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.