Wiki Posts
Search

Any hope of some mercy on tier points?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2019, 1:35 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by scottishpoet

Apologies for my misunderstanding.

What this person found is in line with the "parental leave" where extensions/renewals can be granted for extended medical reasons, again different from the OPs situation

Discretion has been seen on occasions and there is no harm in the OP asking but they should be prepared for a no
No it was an unexpected illness that prevented them from travelling and waiting for surgery that would have excluded cancellation cover if this illness recurred as an existing condition preventing future bookings, This person even had the amendment fees of a restricted J class booking waived when it clashed with medical treatment though this person refrained from booking further trips until cleared as they didn’t want to rely on this,

So yes I’d say ask otherwise a quick cheap CE trip will get the op over the threshold if they say no.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.