Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton T5 to T5

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2019, 7:34 am

Programs: BA GGL; SK EBG; QF LTG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
If you are very keen, it is possible to walk. Took about 35 mins iirc.
Old Aug 8, 2019, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by Yellowbelly
If you are keen to use a Hilton brand don't forget the new Hilton Garden Inn T2. No Hoppa buses required, use the Heathrow Express between T2/3 and T5.
The OP is planning a park and fly stay which I don’t believe that the HGI LHR T2 offers as I don’t believe they have their own parking.
of course, the OP could always separate the parking and the stay but that is not what the OP was asking.
Old Aug 8, 2019, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Koru Flyer
If you are very keen, it is possible to walk. Took about 35 mins iirc.
I would not recommend the walk. Ever. No pavements and dual carriageway for a section. Especially for a family with children.
Old Aug 8, 2019, 4:31 pm

Programs: All the usual suspects
Originally Posted by DominicB
And if you get a chance to dine in the Indian restaurant at the hotel, it is utterly superb!
And if for no other reason, I will be staying there at some point in the future now...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.