Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Do the LHR A319s still have the foldable TVs working?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2019, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Hi Guys

Been a while since I have been on the LHR 319s! Have they still got the fold down screens in the cabin with video and map or are they gone now?

Thanks

Matt
Old Aug 7, 2019, 12:51 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Yes they are still there and still users for safety demos and moving map. I think sometimes they aren’t used but I can’t work out whether it is because the sccm forgets or maybe there are a few aircraft where they aren’t working anymore.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 12:55 pm

Programs: BA-S UA LH-Sen KLM/AF-Plat.
On one last week and it opened for the safety brief, Joanna Lumley et al, then folded away again, so no moving map. I'm probably in a minority here but the noise they make opening and closing always reminds me of the Daleks

Last edited by lloydah; Aug 7, 2019 at 12:56 pm Reason: punctuation
Old Aug 7, 2019, 2:14 pm

and the older A320's also. Demo, no map

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.