Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where'd all my flights go?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Where'd all my flights go?

I've got 3 bookings in the next 6 months, 2 of them are revenue flights I paid for and 1 of them is an Award flight. None of them are showing up right now. Is this an IT problem that'll resolve itself? Or should I start getting worried?

Last edited by Fiberwalker; Aug 6, 2019 at 1:23 pm Reason: Image
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:30 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Spire
Nothing to worry about. This is pretty standard issue for me with BA and happens every 4-5 days (or so it feels).

If you want to double check, use any of the PNRs you have coming up and put them manually into MMB and you'll see everything is normal
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:30 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
Happens every couple of days. Nothing to worry about, they'll be back in an hour or two.
Fiberwalker and BAEC like this.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:34 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond
have you tried turning it loggin off and on again?

hth
BAEC, alvinlwh and wrp96 like this.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Input your PNR and you will find a route to the rest of them

Just a (regular) example of BA’s IT, as the others have said.
BAEC and alvinlwh like this.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, *A Silver, OW Emerald, HH Diamond, Karahi Express
This is a well known feature. It is a BA Enhancement to introduce Customers to Flyertalk 😊.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:50 pm
Suspended

On a serious note. Shutdown your phone and restart it. Then open the app.

Same for the computer.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Centurion
Apologies for hijacking this thread but I have an issue related to bookings as well.

Recently booked some AA flights, via AA.com and can't seem to get them to appear in the upcoming bookings section. I have added in the 6 digit code but it just tells me nothing can be found. Definitely entered my Exec Club number on the AA site when I booked, so not sure why it's not picking it up. Any ideas?
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:55 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by the_outcast
Apologies for hijacking this thread but I have an issue related to bookings as well.

Recently booked some AA flights, via AA.com and can't seem to get them to appear in the upcoming bookings section. I have added in the 6 digit code but it just tells me nothing can be found. Definitely entered my Exec Club number on the AA site when I booked, so not sure why it's not picking it up. Any ideas?
Download the AA app. Enter booking reference in the App. If there are no BA Codeshare flights, you will not see them on BA.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:59 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Marriott Gold
I had the same thing happen to me yesterday evening with all my bookings disappearing. Waited a while and then they decided to come back - not sure why it happens now and again
Old Aug 6, 2019, 2:01 pm
Suspended

Happens all the time. As Frequent Flyers we ignore it and don’t panic. 😉
alvinlwh likes this.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 2:02 pm

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle.
Originally Posted by Fiberwalker
I've got 3 bookings in the next 6 months, 2 of them are revenue flights I paid for and 1 of them is an Award flight. None of them are showing up right now. Is this an IT problem that'll resolve itself? Or should I start getting worried?
Same as other responders, just BAs fragile IT systems, quite often log in to find none of my bookings listed.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 2:05 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by the_outcast

They will only appear on your BAEC page if the booing includes either BA marketed or operated flights.

AA PNRs are different to BA ones as they are on different systems. If you don't have any BA marketed or operated flights you will have no need for a BA PNR which would work on BA MMB. As long as your BAEC number is in the booking the flights will credit as normal.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 2:08 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
It’s actually far worse than that. Log on to one user and display your flights. Log off and then on as another user. You will then see the flights of the first user rather than the logged on user. It’s crap, but the more you fly with BA the more used to it you will get.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 2:10 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Centurion
Originally Posted by BAEC

Download the AA app. Enter booking reference in the App. If there are no BA Codeshare flights, you will not see them on BA.
Originally Posted by KARFA
They will only appear on your BAEC page if the booing includes either BA marketed or operated flights.

AA PNRs are different to BA ones as they are on different systems. If you don't have any BA marketed or operated flights you will have no need for a BA PNR which would work on BA MMB. As long as your BAEC number is in the booking the flights will credit as normal.
Ah ok thanks. This wasn't a codeshare. Reason I was confused is because I have booked AA (not codeshare) flights before using Avios and they have come up, but presumably that's only because I used Avios. I was mostly worried that I wouldn't get the TP and Avios so that won't be an issue then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.