Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status renewed for 2 years

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2019, 3:05 pm

Programs: BA GfL/GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by k146
Yes, the card in the app shows an expiry of 31 Jul 2021 and the additional tier points that got me to Gold have been counted as part of the current TP year instead of being accounted for in the previous TP year.
The additional tier points have been never taken away in my (very) limited experience.
Old Aug 5, 2019, 4:42 pm

Programs: Junior Jet Club, Nando's Card 1 Red Chilli, Tesco Clubcard, BAEC Gold, TK M&S Elite
If this happened to me, this would be the last place I posted it. BA are well within their rights to retrospectively adjust the expiry dates of all those incorrectly extended, should they see it to be a common (and expensive for them) occurrence.
Old Aug 5, 2019, 5:51 pm

Programs: BA GGL
For anyone this has happened to, please make sure you contact BA to report it. That’s the only way I can see of making it more obvious to them

Honestly, has common sense really become such a rare commodity these days?
Dambus, aceman, aks120 and 6 others like this.
Old Aug 5, 2019, 11:11 pm

Programs: Junior Jet Club, Nando's Card 1 Red Chilli, Tesco Clubcard, BAEC Gold, TK M&S Elite
It's not like there are actually BA staff members on here.

Oh, wait...
DiamondMile likes this.
Old Aug 6, 2019, 12:31 am

Programs: AB BA Waterloo Mama Mia
Someone should really delete this thread
Old Aug 6, 2019, 12:46 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey
For anyone this has happened to, please make sure you contact BA to report it. That’s the only way I can see of making it more obvious to them

Honestly, has common sense really become such a rare commodity these days?
stupid people should pay for their mistakes. If one brings to light a glitch one shall not be surprised such glitch is corrected.
i will get in touch with baec to alert them to their system issue
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:06 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Sheesh, normally the collective BA forum ADHD means sifting through 87 pages of posts to find the one actionable insight buried beyond the reach of everyone except inveterate FT addicts...

So what about those dirty seats, inconsistent food quality and presentation, blingy EK cabins (obviously funded by unfair state subsidies (Sir Tim is hot under the collar at last! (Even Trump gave up trying to get then to talk like adults (wonder if all UK airport will get US pre-clearance post BREXIT?))))

Comments, please!!
Old Aug 6, 2019, 1:50 am

First rule of fight club.....
Robespierre and megaloman like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.