BA2125 LGW-EDI on 26/7/19

Old Jul 26, 19, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
BA2125 LGW-EDI on 26/7/19

Sitting in the lounge and the screen said “Next information at 21:25” even though that was the scheduled departure time. Screen now shows departure time of 00:10. Is anybody able to find out the reason for the delay? FlightRadar24 suggests that the plane arrived hours ago!

Slightly annoying as that is just under the 3 hours delay for EC261 (if it is eligible anyway) but maybe we will see what happens.

Last edited by wilsnunn; Jul 26, 19 at 3:30 pm
Old Jul 26, 19, 3:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue, Radisson, Accor
Looks like either the plane and crew or both are inbound from Dubrovnik. It’s due to land at 23.35 and assuming a 35 minute turnaround would be correct for a Edinburgh departure at 00.10.

Flightradar sometimes isn’t accurate.
Old Jul 26, 19, 3:49 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by martin102 View Post
Looks like either the plane and crew or both are inbound from Dubrovnik. It’s due to land at 23.35 and assuming a 35 minute turnaround would be correct for a Edinburgh departure at 00.10.

Flightradar sometimes isn’t accurate.
I have had instances on late flights to GLA before where plane had been on the ground for ages but pilot and co pilot were late inbound from elsewhere. On one occasion they boarded us before the 2 up front had even landed on their proceeding inbound
Old Jul 26, 19, 4:12 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, A3*G, UA 1K, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
As far as I can see, GATL is correct, which would suggest waiting for crew.
Old Jul 26, 19, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by Airprox View Post
As far as I can see, GATL is correct, which would suggest waiting for crew.
If it is the crew then I very much hope that they don’t end up over their hours limit...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: