Ba 9 ba 10 bkk - lhr

Old Jul 4, 2019, 2:13 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold (GGL/CCR), HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by rapidex
The B747-100's were retired 20 years ago.
1998 would be 21 years ago.
flightcrew1 and EDIwanderer like this.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 11:14 pm

Programs: BA Silver, AmEx Platinum, AVIS Presidents Club, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by manymany
Looks like its been subbed for a 777-300ER on BA9 today and BA10 tomorrow. There was also a sub for G-YMML 777-200 earlier this week which has 12F seats but 2000 WT and WTP still.

I just do a mix of BA, QR, AY, CX. Get bored of a routine after a couple of trips on one carrier and they all have their faults. 12 hours goes fast for me now anyway, its just like getting on a bus travelling between UK and BKK.
I do a similar mix of BA / QR / AY, but also added RJ recently as they offer a Dreamliner on all four sectors which I think leaves me feeling better (unless thats just in my head). The layover on the Westbound route is longer than I would like (5-6 hours) but as its after a long overnight sector BKK-AMM I try to get on with some work in the lounge so its not wasted time.

Ill only book BA if the price is less than the others - more to do with the flight time than the aircraft type, although both play a part.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.