Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge MAH

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2019, 2:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Lounge MAH

Within the busy scenes of Thomas Cook world that is MAH does this airport have a BA lounge? Or any lounge?
Old Jul 1, 2019, 3:04 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
No lounge for BA pax, and as far as I can remember I didn't see any signs for any kind of lounge whatsoever.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 3:23 am
Original Poster

Just brilliant! As expected. This airport could do with one. Hey ho.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 3:37 am

There's a terrace bar upstairs that's quite well tucked away, away from the hordes of charter flights that tend to congregate in Burger King. I tend to head up there if I misjudge the journey to the airport and arrive a bit early.
nivsy likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 4:11 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
To find out the lounge provision - and non provision - there is a set of threads in the Forum Dashboard which indicates this. For MAH you would need the Europe lounge guide. Non provision locations are in the wiki.

MAH has no lounges for anyone. The Spanish airport authority AENA has a near monopoly on lounge provision, and this airport is probably a whisker too small for its criteria.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 4:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
To find out the lounge provision - and non provision - there is a set of threads in the Forum Dashboard which indicates this. For MAH you would need the Europe lounge guide. Non provision locations are in the wiki.

MAH has no lounges for anyone. The Spanish airport authority AENA has a near monopoly on lounge provision, and this airport is probably a whisker too small for its criteria.
It certainly is charter heaven. I suspect that this Monday morning it has more pax passing through than many UK regionals. Vueling and Air Nostrum only from one world...if you can call them one world! All the rest UK outfits.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 4:36 am

Originally Posted by nivsy
It certainly is charter heaven. I suspect that this Monday morning it has more pax passing through than many UK regionals. Vueling and Air Nostrum only from one world...if you can call them one world! All the rest UK outfits.
Indeed, a very busy summer season and 2 months of mayhem.

10 months of it being a very quiet and peaceful little airport.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
There are much smaller airports with lounges, like LCG, but I imagine with much more business traffic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.