Wiki Posts
Search

Website Not Working Properly

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2019, 4:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, UA 1K>Plat>moving to Silver
Website Not Working Properly

All day today I have been unable to get past the stopover screen when searching for flights paying in cash and upgrading with Avios. Whether I check no, or yes and fill it in, I get an error message that it will not process. Anyone else having this problem?
Old Jun 27, 2019, 11:33 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Well not this problem but various other problems I have with the website which is a joke.
Usually my solution is to open the website in a private or incognito mode in my browser.
However I had occasions when I need to book a simple return ticket I had to call the telephone line and they could do it without any issue.
Old Jun 28, 2019, 2:41 am

Programs: BA silver.
I've tried multiple times in the last few days to file an EU compensation claim, and it always crashes when I reach the submission screen. Two different computers (Mac and PC), four different browsers (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/IE), same result. I'm just going to send it in by post and claim the special delivery postage as an expense.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.