Wiki Posts
Search

New champagne glasses CW

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2019, 11:58 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Boten
It is just a glass! Last time I flew QR they were putting Pommery in those things. No thanks.
I believe it is not the case now though but still, what is in the glass is more important to me.
the current offering on QR is pommery and LP rose.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 12:26 am

I'm quite fond of Pommery actually - especially their Cuvée Louise and wouldn't be unhappy to be served it. The Pommery Champagne house in Reims has an excellent tour if anyone is interested! Anyway, back to microscopic stemware...
Old Jul 3, 2019, 9:02 am

Programs: BA
No new glasses on last night's 95 to YUL, but a generous measure, even got topped up while we were waiting for a no-show's bag to be offloaded.

EDIwanderer likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 8:18 pm

Programs: BA
Huh, that good measure was an omen. Sitting on the delayed (due to thunderstorms) BA094 at YUL. Champagne cannot now be served here before departure, apparently. 🙁

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.