Wiki Posts
Search

MIA-LHR WT->PE Upgrade Cost

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2019, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA & BD Gold Once Upon a Time
MIA-LHR WT->PE Upgrade Cost

I did a bit of a search, but couldn't find any typical cost for WT->PE upgrades.

I've been offered £211 per adult on BA210 MIA->LHR o/w in October. Is this a good price based on other experiences? Seems reasonable, but I don't have anything to compare it with.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 4:40 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
The airport and proactive upgrade threads are in the Dashboard along with most of the main knowledge based threads. But yes that's pretty much the going rate, plus or minus £20 or so.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 4:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Seems in line with other offers on the route

Pro-active Online Upgrade (POUG) tracking and discussion | 2019 thread

Only you can know whether that's a good offer for your personal circumstances.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 4:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA & BD Gold Once Upon a Time
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
The airport and proactive upgrade threads are in the Dashboard along with most of the main knowledge based threads. But yes that's pretty much the going rate, plus or minus £20 or so.
Thanks for this. My wife always tells me I never look hard enough. I think it’s a man thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.