Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Large CE Cabins

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2019, 2:58 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List, Hilton Honours Diamond, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by 1Aturnleft
Galley space is virtually non existent especially at the rear and BoB stuff is often stored at the front. This means the BoB trolley needs to be prepped and cleared of the galley before the crew commence thr Club service.
For me this is the nub of the issue: It's a relatively new development for some pax (many are still unaware) that BoB is assembled up front, and this delays the Club service. FT addicts are more aware of it, but others aren't. I noticed it on a recent OTP - LHR flight, but as it was a long sector it didn't seem to matter as the CE service was then measured and paced. I can understand frustration on shorter CE sectors.
Old Aug 11, 2019, 3:10 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List, Hilton Honours Diamond, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Yannisb

A few weeks ago from TRN to LGW (BA2579) they only had 2 rows of CE and I was in 1A. There was only one CC and she had plenty of time so I had a few drinks which never happens when I travel to BRU... On a side note, I think it was an old A319 with a very dated cabin.
I've travelled recently a lot to and from Almeria from Gatwick on that clapped out ex-BMI brigade, often with 2 rows (or 3) of Club, often with no curtain, and often with one drinks round with the meal (2h30m flight). It was better last summer from Heathrow on 320s. usually 5 rows, curtain and v attentive staff.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.