Wiki Posts
Search

BA website problems

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2019, 6:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold/Marriott Platinum
BA website problems

For the last few days I've been trying to check availability and prices on ba.com by logging in to my account, using the drop down box to select book with money and upgrade with avios, entering the airports, dates, class that I want to upgrade from, tick both ways and then when i hit enter it just takes me to another screen which is blank as below. Its really frustrating. I've cleared cookies, deleted history, tried it on my work laptop and my home laptop and its the same on Chrome and Internet explorer. Any ideas?

Old Jun 15, 2019, 6:46 pm

Programs: BAEC, FB, QANTAS, IHG, Hilton, Marriott, AVIS Preferred, MRAeS
I've just tried to do the same and had no issues at all.
Old Jun 15, 2019, 6:51 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Have you tried setting your browser to ‘private’? Sometimes that works when a particular website plays up.
Old Jun 16, 2019, 2:41 am

Programs: BA GGL
Thus is a long-standing issue with certain airports. I reported it to BA on Twitter, they acknowledged it but haven’t fixed it yet. It’s been like this for months, on all browsers. Try MIA to Marsh Harbour, for example.
Old Jun 16, 2019, 3:09 am

Programs: BA Gold
I've been seeing bigs on the BA website constantly but most recently in the past two weeks. I am having to log out and back in again before anything wants to work.

Future flights are also constantly missing and reappearing.
Old Jun 16, 2019, 7:02 am

Originally Posted by eugegall
I've been seeing bigs on the BA website constantly
I love this typo. A bug makes it sound like a small issue. We should all start using "bigs" when referring to more major website issues.
Mordac and eugegall like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.