Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

In the news...Another angry person in a local paper or a legitimate grievance?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

In the news...Another angry person in a local paper or a legitimate grievance?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2019, 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by Akoz
Baby products can be larger, but you have too be prepared to taste them in front of security officer....
Too much?
An EDI local might say: a wee bit.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 1:09 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Wrong way to go about it, but I think it's a reasonable assumption that high chairs would be available. There are plenty available at LHR Galleries and they're dirt cheap to acquire (loads of places buy IKEA highchairs for a tenner a time).

Perhaps it's an area BA could look to improve.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 1:53 am

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
Originally Posted by ng1265
What? There's no lounge in LCY? :-)

Of course. It's £95 per person and perfectly nice.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 5:42 am

Programs: too many
Originally Posted by bigwalrus
Wrong way to go about it, but I think it's a reasonable assumption that high chairs would be available. There are plenty available at LHR Galleries and they're dirt cheap to acquire (loads of places buy IKEA highchairs for a tenner a time).

Perhaps it's an area BA could look to improve.
Wouldn't cover 100% of the situations though, and raises the following issues
1. What would be the appropriate number of high chairs per lounge?
2. What would happen if the same snowflake goes into the lounge and all the high chairs are taken? I suspect you'd see another article popping up.

There are quite a few ways to make a baby eat in the lounge without a high chair:
1. Pushchair at airports where they allow gate delivery
2. for those using baby carriers, attach the carrier to a chair where applicable
3. wedge the kid between cushions. Kids generally don't move when they're being fed
4. on the lap
5. if space allows, bring two one-person sofas with high armchairs facing each other, creating a play area
6. Finally, there are clip on high chairs that attach to the table, which could be used for travelling, or even something like this:
Amazon Amazon
Problem solved
EDIwanderer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.