FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Centenary event at Legoland Windsor in July (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1973665-centenary-event-legoland-windsor-july.html)

mobilemario Jun 12, 2019 2:59 pm

Going to legoland during summer is waste of time ...too many people you need wait even 60m for one ride....

So this offer is tempting due restricted tickets limit

LondonAndy Jun 12, 2019 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by jwhite9185 (Post 31194688)
Is there actually anything special about the day, or is it just cheap tickets?

"From 1800 to 2100, Executive Club Members and their guests will have exclusive use of the Resort"

Given that this event in a combination of two things I'm keen on (see " London to Billund - with Lego "Inside Tour" in the middle.") it's disappointing that I haven't had an invite, but I'm there the week before in any case.

MarkedMan Jun 12, 2019 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by LondonAndy (Post 31196581)
Given that this event in a combination of two things I'm keen on (see " London to Billund - with Lego "Inside Tour" in the middle.") it's disappointing that I haven't had an invite, but I'm there the week before in any case.

Don't worry, you're in good company :D

Papereyes Jun 13, 2019 6:13 am

So I booked tickets for this yesterday, on the booking screen on legoland website it says:

"Please note: Car Parking is included, since this is an inclusive event Q-bot purchases are not required"

So I assume that this gives you q-bot as well, tried calling legoland and they said they don't have details you'll have to contact BA instead.

Anybody have any idea how to get this confirmed with BA, the FAQ doesn't say anything about Q-bot being included (only parking)

LondonAndy Jun 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Duplicate post

LondonAndy Jun 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by Papereyes (Post 31198362)
So I booked tickets for this yesterday, on the booking screen on legoland website it says:

"Please note: Car Parking is included, since this is an inclusive event Q-bot purchases are not required"

So I assume that this gives you q-bot as well, tried calling legoland and they said they don't have details you'll have to contact BA instead.

Anybody have any idea how to get this confirmed with BA, the FAQ doesn't say anything about Q-bot being included (only parking)

Having been many times I would interpret this as meaning "Given we are only allowing a fraction of the normal visitors in for the evening session, nobody will need a QBot"

Jed Jun 13, 2019 3:59 pm

Disappointed not to have received this, since our children aged 6 and 2 love Legoland and they have a gold and silver card themselves.

Wozza2404 Jun 14, 2019 4:50 am

Lovely review of Legoland here, for those thinking of going:

zat_dude Jun 21, 2019 3:15 am

Got the invitation this morning and happily availed the entire family of the opportunity as it's also my toddler's birthday that weekend.

Still interested to understand whether Q-bot is required for the day (i.e. prior 1800).

LondonAndy Jun 21, 2019 3:32 am

Originally Posted by zat_dude (Post 31224994)
Still interested to understand whether Q-bot is required for the day (i.e. prior 1800).

I've now been to the three Legolands in Europe, and would say that Windsor is the one where the Q-bot is most necessary. If it isn't somewhere that you are going to go frequently, and you want to pack as much into the day as possible, I personally would get the Regular Q-bot - I didn't find the need for the more expensive ones as you can "book" the next ride as soon as you get to the front on the queue - if the ride takes 5 minutes and it's a 5 minute walk to the next ride then the 20 minute wait becomes 10 minutes......

Sam Bee Jun 26, 2019 2:24 am

Thanks to Raffles / HfP for the heads up, but this is now open to all Exec club members to book:

https://www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-a...Q-01iMWafD_BwE

Sadly i'm at the cricket or would be there with bells on, even if I'm not the biggest fan (reducing the crowds makes is bearable).

bisonrav Jun 28, 2019 12:15 am

Got the invitation, accepted, heard nothing. Any idea at all whether I should have had an acknowledgement?

BA Executive Club Jul 1, 2019 6:02 am

Hello everybody; we still have tickets available for the exclusive Executive Club event at Legoland® Windsor Resort this coming Saturday. Don't worry if you haven't received an email... all our members are welcome to purchase tickets, which you can do by following the link below.

Just to clarify for those of you who have already purchased your tickets, parking is included for the whole day, should you choose to arrive before 6pm.

Get exclusive access to the Executive Club Member evening at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort

If you and your family are looking to join in the British Airways centenary celebrations this summer, look no further than our Executive Club event at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort on 6 July 2019. With just 5,000 tickets available, Executive Club Members and their guests can experience all the Resort has to offer – including new attraction, The Haunted House – with exclusive Members-only access from 18.00-21.00. Tickets cost just £17 per person and children under three go free. Complimentary parking is included. For more details on this Executive Club event https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/faqs/legoland

Book tickets - https://www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/online-tickets/?promocode=BA2019

THEOBCMAN Jul 1, 2019 6:16 am

Had the invite (BA Silver) but being 'Merlins Pass' holders we can go all day for nothing !

Just strange being Silver I have this invite over others with higher status do not ?!!?

WYW Jul 1, 2019 6:47 am

Hi all, Does anybody know any restaurants or cafe at Legoland will open for BA executive members on 06/07 from 18:00 to 21:00. If we stay until 21:00 then we need to have dinner inside the park.

Thanks