Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sofitel Heathrow

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2019, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL, SPG Gold , HHonors Diamond ,Marriott Gold Elite
Question Sofitel Heathrow

Has anyone got this hotel recently on lastminute.com. If so what is the description?. I am currently seeing £103 for my date discounted from the full price showing on sofitel.com. Worth the risk?
Many thanks
Old May 31, 2019, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by col747uk
Has anyone got this hotel recently on lastminute.com. If so what is the description?. I am currently seeing £103 for my date discounted from the full price showing on sofitel.com. Worth the risk?
Many thanks
Its the only 5 star one 0.56 miles from london heathrow

Luxury Hotel offering unforgettable stays at Heathrow

• Airport hotel
  • Business hotel
  • Luxury hotel
  • Romantic hotel
  • Wellness hotel

General
With ease of access to the airport, whilst having great links to central London. You will be impressed by the modern, elegant bedrooms. Dine in either of the restaurants or bars, or relax in the comfort of your own room and order from the 24hr room service menu. For the more active there is a fully equipped state of the art gym. The hotel offers the highest level of service, attending to your every need.

Old May 31, 2019, 11:22 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by col747uk
Many thanks
see post 615 for the description Useful bargain rates, discounts etc for the Sofitel at LHR T5
Old May 31, 2019, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL, SPG Gold , HHonors Diamond ,Marriott Gold Elite
Question

Originally Posted by KARFA
Booked with AMEX and got the lower rate. says confirmed and i have a booking ID but no confirmation e-mail yet to my hotmail account. Should I be worried. Does lastminute.com have issues with hotmail accounts. Fellow traveller who booked at same time and used a mastercard and a btinternet address got e-mail stright away.
Old May 31, 2019, 3:44 pm

I wouldn't call it a 'state of the art gym'! That said, great hotel, always enjoy staying there. OP hope your booking goes through successfully.
AnaTravel and IAMORGAN like this.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 3:44 am

Premier inn, goid prices and great breakfast. Why pay more? Unless of course, it’s not your money.....
TedToToe and YacozA like this.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 3:09 pm

Programs: BA Gold/Marriott Gold/HH Diamond/IC Plat Amba
Perhaps it's just me but I'm convinced the mattresses are different. I used to love staying here because I would just have the most amazing sleeps. Last 2 times in 2019 I've had awful sleeps. The mattress is ridiculously soft. Since then I have been using the T4 Hilton
est-gratuite likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AlanA
Premier inn, goid prices and great breakfast. Why pay more? Unless of course, it’s not your money.....
Convenience if you have mobility issues I can see the reasons to be closer to the airport. Also having a larger group of people travelling with you, I can see the benefits of walking across the car park, instead of getting buses or cars to the airport.
rcgosling likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 2:40 am

Originally Posted by AlanA
5 minute walk in the morning? Luggage check in at the hotel? Fabulous bathroom with a bath? Bar you might want to sit in and have a drink? Free drink vouchers for accor loyalty holders? Collect points which equate to cash off future bookings? A safe the the room? M&S food hall a quick hop away?
Old Jun 3, 2019, 4:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Crampedin13A
Perhaps it's just me but I'm convinced the mattresses are different. I used to love staying here because I would just have the most amazing sleeps. Last 2 times in 2019 I've had awful sleeps. The mattress is ridiculously soft. Since then I have been using the T4 Hilton
Mattress quality seems to be an Accor issue.
YacozA likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 8:46 am

Programs: Skyteam Elite+, VS Red, HHonours Diamond, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Barnaby100
Free drink vouchers for accor loyalty holders?
Collect points which equate to cash off future bookings?
Agree 100% that the Sofitel is an excellent place to stay but for clarity those benefits might not be honoured if booking via a third party which is what the OP is proposing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.