Wiki Posts
Search

A350 - Club world seating

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2019, 4:08 am
Original Poster

A350 - Club world seating

Hi,

I was hoping for some advice about the business layout on the new A350. I will be flying Toronto to Heathrow with my wife and an infant. I can see on the seat map that 1A or 15A/K are bassinet seats, it appears on the seat map that rows 15-18 are in a smaller section of the cabin however I’m not sure I am interpreting the map correctly! Therefore would 15A be the better bassinet position as the cabin area may be quieter. However this is where the toilets are located so it could be noisy due to the number of passengers in business. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

I am unable to post a photo but there are toilets and a dotted line on the map between rows 11 and 15.
Old May 23, 2019, 4:39 am

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue
Originally Posted by Sunseeker86
Hi,

I was hoping for some advice about the business layout on the new A350. I will be flying Toronto to Heathrow with my wife and an infant. I can see on the seat map that 1A or 15A/K are bassinet seats, it appears on the seat map that rows 15-18 are in a smaller section of the cabin however I’m not sure I am interpreting the map correctly! Therefore would 15A be the better bassinet position as the cabin area may be quieter. However this is where the toilets are located so it could be noisy due to the number of passengers in business. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

I am unable to post a photo but there are toilets and a dotted line on the map between rows 11 and 15.
No one has flown the A350 yet so you will not get any real life advice, indeed you may well be the first who can feedback on this!
Old May 23, 2019, 4:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Just keep an eye on the main thread and wait for reviews to come in

Flying BA’s Airbus A350: deliveries, routes, reviews and more
Old May 23, 2019, 5:20 am

Programs: BAEC
As per the thread above and there are a few other threads, I can’t dig out right now but the A350 will debut on LHR - Madrid in July(-ish). So we will get more info then but as per above reply no-one has stepped foot on the BA A350 yet.
Old May 23, 2019, 5:22 am

Programs: BAEC
...well apart from the manufacturers of course
Old May 23, 2019, 5:31 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

I've nothing much to add really as the comments and link above cover your query meantime but may I say welcome to Flyertalk and the BA Board Sunseeker86.

Many people are very much looking forward to trying out the BA A350 when it arrives so any feedback you have would be a great contribution as well of course from other FTr's and possibly staffers.

I'd imagine a new thread will be launched at the time where graphics, photos and experiences will be posted but in the meantime it's all a waiting game!
Old May 23, 2019, 5:56 am
Original Poster

Thank you very much for the responses. I have booked 15K for now and will await the photos & reviews from the Madrid flights. I’m very excited as this will be my first time in Club World so feel very lucky to travel in the new suite! We are travelling mid November so I’ll be back to try and post some photos!
Old May 23, 2019, 6:21 am

Try both and post a trip report!
Old May 23, 2019, 6:26 am

Programs: BA Gold/Marriott Gold/HH Diamond/IC Plat Amba
Already have 3 round trips booked on the 350. The CW seat map though is puzzling as far as the lavs go. It only shows one mid cabin. I have to assume there are 2 at the front of the cabin because if not those mid cabin seats are going to be ones to avoid. So for now I've booked row 3 windows on all of them.
Old May 23, 2019, 6:38 am

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Originally Posted by Crampedin13A
Already have 3 round trips booked on the 350. The CW seat map though is puzzling as far as the lavs go. It only shows one mid cabin. I have to assume there are 2 at the front of the cabin because if not those mid cabin seats are going to be ones to avoid. So for now I've booked row 3 windows on all of them.
FT name change required?
BAEC, DrBenO and alex67500 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.