Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Small changes that could make a difference

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2019, 5:44 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
yes the baggage tracing on AA is nice as well!
Old May 22, 2019, 5:53 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Anything that BA currently tracks in its system ought to be capable of display on the app. Thus, baggage tracing, gate assignments (and changes), incoming aircraft information, and the like ought to all be fed to the app as data already exists for other BA business purposes.

Other features such as priority security, lounge access and the like, may be a bit more sophisticated and require more work.

The baggage feature is especially calming as one "sees" one's bag loaded onto the aircraft and then off and on again at connection points. All of this in real time. If there is an issue, one can tweet immediately and one may well have information on landing as to the bag, e.g. "it's on the next flight."
tigertanaka likes this.
Old May 22, 2019, 7:37 am

Programs: BAEC
I received notice of a seat change (due to change of aircraft type) months in advance of my last BA flight via email. I had paid for seat selection so don't know if that makes a difference..The flight then showed in red text in MMB telling me my seat selection had changed up until departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.