Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

How soon is a Tier status change reflected on the BA site and app?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How soon is a Tier status change reflected on the BA site and app?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2019, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK

As promised here is an update on my daughter’s BAEC status after her gifted Gold Card expired last night. She only managed to acquire 280 TPs during her Membership Year meaning she did not earn sufficient TPs even to achieve Bronze. As I expected she did not soft land to Silver but fell unceremoniously all the way down to Blue!
BA are carrying out a vendetta against you. Young rapidex dropped from Gold to Silver with his gifted card
Tobias-UK likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 11:42 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by rapidex
BA are carrying out a vendetta against you. Young rapidex dropped from Gold to Silver with his gifted card
Having 2 Golds and 4 Silvers to give away/lose each year it’s not something to really concern me. For the sake of providing accurate information here it would be good to get to the bottom of it. Out of interest, was Master Rapidex’s card gifted manually via the GGL line or did you gift it via MMA on ba.com?
Old Jul 1, 2019, 11:57 am

Having 2 Golds and 4 Silvers to give away/lose each year it’s not something to really concern me. For the sake of providing accurate information here it would be good to get to the bottom of it. Out of interest, was Master Rapidex’s card gifted manually via the GGL line or did you gift it via MMA on ba.com?
Manually via the GGL line.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 12:19 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by rapidex
Manually via the GGL line.
I wonder if that might be the reason why there is a soft landing? Whenever I’ve had to make my nomination via the GGL line the beneficiary has enjoyed a soft landing, whenever I’ve nominated online the beneficiary has had a hard landing.
Old Jul 1, 2019, 1:46 pm

I wonder if that might be the reason why there is a soft landing? Whenever I’ve had to make my nomination via the GGL line the beneficiary has enjoyed a soft landing, whenever I’ve nominated online the beneficiary has had a hard landing.
Perhaps a case of BA's famous IT striking again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.