Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Taking an AUP upgrade on outbound flight affect later inbound flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2019, 4:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver

Hi all,

I have an upcoming European city flight leaving from, and subsequently returning to on a later day, LHR. The flights were booked through a TA, and both the outbound and inbound flights are booked as Economy plus tickets.

On the basis I wish to retain the possibility of picking an earlier return flight on the same day for the return flight back into LHR, as allowed under Economy plus fares, would that flexibility on the inbound flight be impacted by paying for an AUP on the outbound flight from LHR?
Old May 11, 2019, 12:39 pm

Programs: BA gold
It shouldn't affect your inbound as AUP is applied per sector in isolation of anything else.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.