Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LCY to LIS?

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2019, 6:33 am
Original Poster

LCY to LIS?

It’s great to see the offering from BACF steadily increase from LCY, and other airlines too, with TAP now offering a direct link to Lisbon. How do you rate the chances of BA adding LCY-LIS to its network?
Old May 10, 2019, 7:10 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Pretty slim, unless TAP do some insane loads on their service. Slots (and parking) are very tight at LCY during the peak hours so every flight needs to pay it's way.
orbitmic likes this.
Old May 10, 2019, 7:12 am

Programs: BA Exec Gold, Marriott Platinum
I very much hope so! I understand that the TP service is very popular and does very well for them. It may work for BACF however they often don't have enough aircraft to maintain their current schedule so until the new ERJ's190 arrive it may not happen. I'd hope that BCN and MAD also come back too in the future.
Old May 10, 2019, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by IslingtonFlyer
I very much hope so! I understand that the TP service is very popular and does very well for them.
it’s likely much of it is to connect on long haul tp services to Latin America and Western Africa which are cheap and popular and not only o/d.

if ba don’t think the maths add up for Lcy-Bcn and mad I think it’s unlikely they’ll take tp frontally on lis.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.