Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade button appeared but does nothing

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2019, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC - Lowly blue
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
So confusing that I try to avoid flights like that! If I wasn't confused beforehand, I certainly would be afterwards.

In which case we change the buckets to:
F1 A0 J3 C0 D0 R0 I0 W3 E0 T0 Y2 B1 H0 K0 M0 L0 V0 S0 N0 Q0 O0 G0

WTP is still busy, WT too and maybe oversold, CW and First have very few seats left between them after taking that into account. Looking at those numbers it would not surprise me if there is quite a lot of WT to WTP and WTP to CW movement, with perhaps 1 person going from CW to First. How many? Well I'd guess around 6, maybe more.

So confusing right?! I don't know why they time these flights like this but I'm sure there are plenty of reasons! Thanks for explaining/updating the availability - sorry I confused everyone! Will keep you all posted if anything happens, and I'll check in when I wake up in the morning.
Old May 3, 2019, 7:19 am
Suspended

It's a common problem on short-haul. Press the upgrade button and the website gives the appearance of working...but when you get on the plane you find there's actually no difference in your seat.
TTmex, Lewis King and Takiteasy like this.
Old May 4, 2019, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Okay so I've managed to select a seat but can't finish checkin as BA want to see my passport at the airport. Not sure what that means in regards to any of this? There were a few extra seats available for choice when I selected my seat though, surprisingly!
Old May 4, 2019, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

2351 AER roughly £485. Decent, I think.
navylad likes this.
Old May 4, 2019, 11:45 pm

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, OA Gold (in memoriam), Hertz #1 Gold
Did you get an op up? What happened in the end
Old May 5, 2019, 4:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DrHalxx
Did you get an op up? What happened in the end
nah, I paid for the upgrade at the price above. Glad I did - absolutely knackered today and no doubt would have been worse without!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.