Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

MRS lounge - does mobile bp still grant entry?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2019, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC

Hi!

So you can tell by the title, does a mobile boarding pass work to enter the lounge in Marseille? Or is the lounge now staffed? Or do you need to visit the check in desks for a code?

The last post about this lounge that I could find was written by me but back in 2016, so not sure if anything has changed since then.

Thank you!
Old May 2, 2019, 7:05 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN , A3*G & others less exciting that don't fit in my wallet
Based on my experience about this time last year it's staffed ( it was also small, crowded and not very good , but you should be able to get in ! )
Old May 2, 2019, 7:53 am

It was staffed two weeks ago. Printed pass worked for me, wasn't using the app.
Old May 2, 2019, 8:50 am

Programs: BA Gold, *A Gold, IHG Platinum
Tried to use a mobile boarding pass on my previous few visits, but it didn't work. There's a doorbell however with staff who will let you in. Not the best lounge on the network however.
Old May 3, 2019, 1:46 am

Programs: BA Gold / OW Emerald
Originally Posted by jwhite9185
Tried to use a mobile boarding pass on my previous few visits, but it didn't work. There's a doorbell however with staff who will let you in. Not the best lounge on the network however.
That was my experience too. Still better beer than BrewDog though
Old May 3, 2019, 3:18 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Sixt Platinum, HHons Diamond
I was there yesterday although not flying with BA. My (non-BA) mobile pass worked and it was also staffed. To be perfectly honest it is barely worth visiting though. I found a quiet section airside up by Gate 42-48 with runway views and lots of empty seats which was much nicer.
Old May 3, 2019, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Thanks everyone. When I arrived someone was just coming out so I went in before the door closed. Very friendly staff there, and a reasonable spread.
Old May 3, 2019, 11:14 am

Programs: BA GGL
You can 'beep' your pass under the box outside to get in, yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.