Wiki Posts
Search

747 Upper Deck Warning - 64K vs 62K

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2020, 6:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by GavT_london
I cant select row 62 at all - Im 'gold' ish - TP year reset me 8th Feb but technically Gold until 31st March, at which point I will drop to silver as i havent maintained.

Are the seats booked/blocked and is it 'predictive' e.g. it knows the date of the flight and my status at time of the flight so isnt allowing me.
Silvers can get 62, so that's not the problem.
Old Feb 14, 2020, 6:25 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
BRITISH AIRWAYS Flight 283 - 21 Aug
London LHR 09:55 - Los Angeles LAX 13:05
and
BRITISH AIRWAYS Flight 278 - 30 Aug
San Jose SJC 20:10 London LHR 14:30
For the flight to LAX, the seats are just taken, either 2 couples or a family of 4 by the looks of it.

For the flights from SJC, same thing. Maybe there is another Gold or Silver set of customers with similar itineraries to you. The system can't be predictive, you could be off to HNL and BA would only know when AA gets around to crediting, given you are still in a state of potential grace,
Old Feb 14, 2020, 6:31 am

Programs: AA : BA
BRITISH AIRWAYS Flight 283 - 21 Aug
London LHR 09:55 - Los Angeles LAX 13:05
and
BRITISH AIRWAYS Flight 278 - 30 Aug
San Jose SJC 20:10 London LHR 14:30

I cant select row 62 at all - Im 'gold' ish - TP year reset me 8th Feb but technically Gold until 31st March, at which point I will drop to silver as i havent maintained.

Are the seats booked/blocked and is it 'predictive' e.g. it knows the date of the flight and my status at time of the flight so isnt allowing me...No sure.

Last edited by SoggyDollar; Feb 14, 2020 at 6:32 am Reason: C-W-S beat me to it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.