Community
Wiki Posts
Search

API on BA.com

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2019, 6:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
API on BA.com

MMB says all my API is completed but when I clicked into to check my TSA known traveller ID was in the system for Pre-check, all the fields were blank. So I re-entered them all, got confirmation again, and now they’re still showing as blank.

Should I be worried?
Old Apr 21, 2019, 6:05 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Be afraid. Be very afraid!

Although probably nothing to worry about bar usual BA IT.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 6:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes very. Maybe an IPL is in your future!
Old Apr 21, 2019, 6:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond, Hertz PC,
Fairly typical situation in my experience. If I look at API on my bookings it often shows as blank, but if my partner looks at my API on the same booking, she can see it is complete. Not had a problem with OLCI etc so just put is down to usual dodgy BA IT link between the website showing the API and the actual data in FLY.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 8:48 am

This has happened to all of my bookings for the last couple of years. IME, nothing to worry about provided you gate the green check mark on the MMB page.

rb211.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 11:56 am

Programs: All the usual suspects
Very typical

API information deleted?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.