Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA can be just so lame...

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2019, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI, BA LTG/GGL/CCR, AF PLAT, ETHIHAD AND LH USELESS PLASTIC
As promised a quick report from the CCR before the next flight. Incoming from MEX was as good as it gets. Plane busy but not full, attentive and personalised service - including from the Mexican crew member who knows me and knows exactly how I like my Bloody Marys - Woke about 50 mins before landing and they put together a full breakfast for me with no fuss. Exactly as it should be. Shame BA can't be more consistent.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 3:50 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
Great to hear. The local Mexican crew have always been excellent with me on my numerous trips back and forth.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 7:54 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by allturnleft
How does BA weed out bad apples
Do crew have appraisals, individual feedback?
Do the BA surveys match seat numbers with feedback?
I suspect no such system exists but is just up to the CSM to evaluate a crew member. With crews never having a fixed team I would be fascinated to know how or if this is achieved.
1 Bring it to the CSM 's attention ASAP.
2 Send in an email describing the shortcomings.
Hopefully someone with a genuine eye to upgrade CUSTOMER Experience see the uptick, identify recurring comments on specific routes and take actipon.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 8:15 pm

Programs: NZ Airpoints GE, Qantas Platinum, Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
This leads quite nicely to Alex Cruz's view of his staff going forward:

https://viewfromthewing.boardingarea...its-employees/
Old Apr 21, 2019, 8:04 am

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by CHCflyer
This leads quite nicely to Alex Cruz's view of his staff going forward:

https://viewfromthewing.boardingarea...its-employees/
Thank you CHCflyer. I must have missed that blog post.

I have been saying CUSTOMER Service is the key. Quite a few posters ( count two known!) took to my saying CUSTOMER in caps and block, saying I am shouting.
This after identifying my previous position as CUSTOMER Relations Manager for 20 % of the world's largest company. Eventually entered bankruptcy.!
If one looks at one's job / life, no matter what we do /job descriptions are , we serve CUSTOMERS at all times, within a company or even a family.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.