Community
Wiki Posts
Search

150 Tier points for a GUF2

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2019, 2:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Sixt Platinum, HHons Diamond
Thanks for all assistance. Logged back into BA this morning from a different IP address and got a CE single LHR to HEL for £180 and another single HEL-LHR for EUR254 to make a day trip. Used a few avios to reduce the price a bit and some HHons points for a free overnight stay in the Hilton the night before. Also got a nice cheap CE GLA-LHR return (2nd & 5th June) to complete the picture.
bhbloke and TTmex like this.
Old Apr 17, 2019, 3:27 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
Check price promise on the EX UK legs, you may be able to find a difference. Definitely on the CE return, travelup is usually £20 cheaper so you get a £40 voucher.

You have to do this within 24 hours of the original booking, it's otherwise very straightforward.
Old Apr 17, 2019, 10:48 am

Programs: BAEC-Silver, AMEX-BA Prem' Plus & Standard, Accor Gold, HH-Silver, IHG,IBIS On Business
@Rubecula - thank you for pointing out that very important( in context of the thread) mistake! I was going off of memory and mustve confused the 80 I saw thinking it was each way rather than total.
Old Apr 17, 2019, 2:51 pm

Programs: BD Gold, BAEC Gold, Hilton HHonors
HEL is a good plan for this run. If you can do any legs on the Finnair A350 all the better! Enjoy the T3 CX F lounge too 😎
Old Apr 18, 2019, 2:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Sixt Platinum, HHons Diamond
Originally Posted by so3003
HEL is a good plan for this run. If you can do any legs on the Finnair A350 all the better! Enjoy the T3 CX F lounge too 😎
Alas will be the BA A320 both ways due to time constraints but I certainly intend to enjoy a lavish breakfast in the T3 CX F lounge!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.