Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA APP - Not showing all booked flights

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2019, 4:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold for Life, EK, AC, VS, Accor Platinum, Hyatt, Marriott, Jumeirah
BA APP - Not showing all booked flights

Of the six future trips I have booked, two are not showing on my BA App. All were booked via ba.com and both the missing bookings show on my PNR-companion's App. I've tried to add both bookings but continue to receive the "Unable to add booking" message. Any ideas?
Old Apr 14, 2019, 5:10 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Are the bookings on BA metal?

The usual answer in this area is to logout of your app completely, and then restart the app via the login screen. It may even be best to delete the app and re-install it. Does the main desktop/laptop BA.com work for you?
Old Apr 14, 2019, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold for Life, EK, AC, VS, Accor Platinum, Hyatt, Marriott, Jumeirah
Thanks, C-W-S. Tried both suggestions but received the prompt that "We can't download all of your bookings". Both trips are on BA metal and both show on my account on ba.com.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Have you tried using the App link to “manage my booking on ba.com”? In the past I’ve found that circumvents the blockage.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Thanks, this works in as much as it shows me the booking on the ba.com website but it still isn't showing on the App. I'm assuming that this will preclude me from checking in and showing my boarding pass in the App?
Old Apr 14, 2019, 6:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I can’t help with that aspect. I’m an OAP with a G3 phone who uses paper BPs
Old Apr 14, 2019, 7:40 am
Original Poster

. Looks like I'm going to have to revert to paper, myself ....... btw, your SA trip reports were partially responsible for a trip to CPT, last month. One of the best trips we've done in ages ..... Thanks!
T8191 and Cris L like this.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Guy Traveller
. Looks like I'm going to have to revert to paper, myself ....... btw, your SA trip reports were partially responsible for a trip to CPT, last month. One of the best trips we've done in ages ..... Thanks!
Aww, bless! Glad I was able to tempt/convince!

Self-destructive, of course. Now I can’t get any redemptions down there!!
Cris L likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 11:11 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Guy Traveller
Thanks, this works in as much as it shows me the booking on the ba.com website but it still isn't showing on the App. I'm assuming that this will preclude me from checking in and showing my boarding pass in the App?
I suspect it will get added in due course, it sounds like a blip to me. But in case it doesn't if you use BA.com on your phone via Chrome / Explorer then that works Boarding Pass certainly at the larger airport in London and domestic. Alternatively email it to yourself and then use your PDF viewer. You just show the barcode rather than QR code, screenshot it if you like, and it all works fine. I even saw someone using the Kindle App to display the PDF boarding pass, no problem there. At smaller airport they may be a bit grudging about it at security.

At LHR, LGW and LCY (and a diminishing number of other places) you can also reprint your boarding passes at the airport if you get time, the kiosks do a reprint service.
Old May 3, 2019, 2:45 am

Programs: BA Gold
I was having the same problem (on an android phone), tried logging out and back in - at first that resulted in two more flights vanishing, but now they've all magically appeared. There might be some sort of bug in the system.
Old May 3, 2019, 4:58 am

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond
it seems that NOT finding the booking in the app can be bothering too. I got the same flight 4 times in the list. If this continues i must be alone in the 320 from London to HEL....

any ideas on THAT?
Old May 3, 2019, 6:39 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum
Award booking not showing

I just booked a CX award booking which doest show in the app or in ba.com because so it says because there is no ba flight in the reservation!

So why does my JL award booking show. There's no ba flight in that reservation either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.