Wiki Posts
Search

BA123 Delayed? [LHR to DOH 9 Apr 19]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2019, 4:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA
BA123 Delayed? [LHR to DOH 9 Apr 19]

Can anybody confirm whether BA123 from LHR to DOH will be delayed today? Earlier this morning it was showing as delayed however it now says on time.

As far as I am aware the flight was scheduled to use plane G-ZBKH (according to flight radar)

This plane is currently scheduled to fly BA233 and BA 233 (LHR to DME and back) which is now showing as delayed by 3 hrs and 30 mins.

Not sure if BA has now changed the plane used for BA 123 or not.
george77300 likes this.
Old Apr 9, 2019, 4:29 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by aswat300
Can anybody confirm whether BA123 from LHR to DOH will be delayed today? Earlier this morning it was showing as delayed however it now says on time.

As far as I am aware the flight was scheduled to use plane G-ZBKH (according to flight radar)

This plane is currently scheduled to fly BA233 and BA 233 (LHR to DME and back) which is now showing as delayed by 3 hrs and 30 mins.

Not sure if BA has now changed the plane used for BA 123 or not.
According to FR24 it is now G-ZBKK and with no hop to DME. Showing as ontime to me...

I'm sure someone internal to BA can help better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.