Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Speedbird 100 IPA & Air Craft - Brewdog specials for 100 year celebrations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Speedbird 100 IPA & Air Craft - Brewdog specials for 100 year celebrations

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2019, 8:08 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Also well stocked in T5B
Old Jul 2, 2019, 10:59 am

Programs: Was BA GGL but no longer travelling
Plenty in galleries south tonight (gold).

This will sound sad but I’ve come to Galleries instead of CCR purely so that I can raid the fridge....
Old Jul 2, 2019, 11:32 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by HighwayToHEL
Plenty in galleries south tonight (gold).

This will sound sad but I’ve come to Galleries instead of CCR purely so that I can raid the fridge....
You are aware that it is also available in the CCR?
Old Jul 2, 2019, 11:33 am

Programs: Was BA GGL but no longer travelling
Yes, but I felt that stashing six cans in my laptop bag in CCR might be slightly less acceptable than in Galleries......
Old Jul 18, 2019, 11:35 pm

There were a few cans in LGW today. Onboard 100 is listed in CE, I thought someone said that the Air Craft was also available.

I did fly F around three weeks ago, but was too happy with the LPGS to sample it!
Old Aug 14, 2019, 2:30 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Brewdog's online shop has listed the Aircraft today for shareholders at Ł6.30 a bottle with 24 hour exclusive access. The email came out around 2030 BST on 14 Aug.

If there's anything left it should be on general sale tomorrow evening.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 10:20 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, HH Diamond.
Pretty frustrating when not loaded in F, and advised by customer service team it is due to short supply!

QUOTE=BobServant;31416676]Brewdog's online shop has listed the Aircraft today for shareholders at Ł6.30 a bottle with 24 hour exclusive access. The email came out around 2030 BST on 14 Aug.

If there's anything left it should be on general sale tomorrow evening.[/QUOTE]
Old Aug 15, 2019, 2:14 am

Programs: Ba gold
Just back from an OTP-PHX run , B gates at T5 had plenty of speedbird and it was available on BA 67 to PHL, on my way back from JFK-LHR I flew on AA100 to try out their business product, the choice of beer on that was pretty good, I had a delicious one (or two) of one called fat tire.
EDIwanderer likes this.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 2:37 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by darrencobb
on my way back from JFK-LHR I flew on AA100 to try out their business product, the choice of beer on that was pretty good, I had a delicious one (or two) of one called fat tire.
Fat Tire does some very drinkable beers. Last year when I flew on them they had some New Belgium Brewing beers being served, which were decent.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 3:21 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hotels.com Gold
Originally Posted by BobServant
Brewdog's online shop has listed the Aircraft today for shareholders at Ł6.30 a bottle with 24 hour exclusive access. The email came out around 2030 BST on 14 Aug.

If there's anything left it should be on general sale tomorrow evening.
Will it actually be on general sale? Speedbird is still EFP exclusive on the site and I just assumed Aircraft would be the same. Also assumed the 24 hour thing was their standard wording for all release emails and just applies to the Cybernaut etc that's also on there. But not fussed either way and of course you know what they say about assuming...

Wasn't planning on ordering anything from them this month but as haven't managed to find any of the Cloudwater collaboration in a Tesco near me I am now very tempted!
Old Aug 15, 2019, 4:51 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by gingerlucy
Will it actually be on general sale? Speedbird is still EFP exclusive on the site and I just assumed Aircraft would be the same. Also assumed the 24 hour thing was their standard wording for all release emails and just applies to the Cybernaut etc that's also on there. But not fussed either way and of course you know what they say about assuming...

Wasn't planning on ordering anything from them this month but as haven't managed to find any of the Cloudwater collaboration in a Tesco near me I am now very tempted!
Brewdog forum suggests it will be on general sale:

“Cybernaut and Aircraft will go live on the online shop THIS AFTERNOON (14.08) for EFPs only.

Both beers will then go live for the public tomorrow(15.08) on the online shop. Aircraft is an online exclusive so will not be going to bars, but Cybernaut and BrewDog vs Cloudwater will be pouring in BrewDog bars from 6pm on Thursday.”

Old Aug 15, 2019, 6:39 am

Programs: VS Gold and a few more.....
All fridges rammed full in T5B today. Head over to the B gates if your specifically looking for this.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 11:41 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by BobServant

Brewdog forum suggests it will be on general sale:

“Cybernaut and Aircraft will go live on the online shop THIS AFTERNOON (14.08) for EFPs only.

Both beers will then go live for the public tomorrow(15.08) on the online shop. Aircraft is an online exclusive so will not be going to bars, but Cybernaut and BrewDog vs Cloudwater will be pouring in BrewDog bars from 6pm on Thursday.”

I ordered a few bottles of Aircraft to check it out.
Old Aug 16, 2019, 2:04 am

Programs: BA Gold (and other non-status plastic)
Originally Posted by StormDog
All fridges rammed full in T5B today. Head over to the B gates if your specifically looking for this.
T5B is literally the only place I can reliably find Speedbird 100 recently, and it's often warm...
Have been on long and short flights recently, all classes, had crew hunting up and down, including in F where both SB100 and Air Craft are prominently displayed on the menu, and literally nothing. I get that it might have run out, been more popular than expected, but take it off the menu then... And no, HeineTigAmstel is not an adequate substitute, I'll stick to wine thanks!
Old Aug 16, 2019, 2:07 am

Programs: BA, EI, IB, Hilton Honors
Got a can of Speedbird on the A350 last week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.