Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

? Late/missing Avios & TP from mixed BA/CX/QF itinerary

Old Apr 3, 2019, 2:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver

Morning all.

I flew OSL-LHR-HKG (BA) HKG-SYD (CX) on the 22/23rd March, and back via SYD-PER (QF), PER-SIN (QF), SIN-LHR (BA) on the 30th/31st.

it was booked via BA as one itinerary and booking reference (phone, Silver line at the time - I can’t be sure but I think I did ask if my BAEC number would be on all parts of the booking and was told yes).

The Avios & TPs from the BA legs are now showing up in my account, but the CX and QF ones are not.

1. Should I be worried, and if not, then when should I be? (It’s 10 days since the CX flight and from other posts I understand they’re usually quicker for ex-HKG flights at least).

2. I didn’t specifically check CX/WF websites for my FF number under booking reference before flying, as I assumed it was all taken care of under the original booking - was this naive, ie is there a risk they’ll have created new accounts of their own and posted the points there instead (or something)?

3. Is there anything I can do now to claim, and (linked to Q1) when should I worry and start looking into this?

Many thanks!
Old Apr 3, 2019, 2:45 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Just go to your BAEC page on ba.com and follow the link to claim missing avios/TPs, you’ll find a form to fill in.

There is no danger a new BAEC account would have been set up.
Old Apr 3, 2019, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by KARFA
Just go to your BAEC page on ba.com and follow the link to claim missing avios/TPs, you’ll find a form to fill in.

There is no danger a new BAEC account would have been set up.
Many thanks for the advice. I was worried about the CX / QF legs being credited to something non-BAEC (due to my neglect in checking my number was attached to those non-BA flights), but this is reassuring.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.