Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Best Seats For Couple With Baby On 777 in First

Best Seats For Couple With Baby On 777 in First

Old Apr 1, 2019, 11:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA GGL, UA Premier Gold, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Various Rental Car Statuses
Originally Posted by Cap'n Benj

Id definitely go for a middle row on the main deck if I were you, esp if you can get a bassinet, its one of the main benefits of the CW config and will be much better than a window aisle, even on the upper deck. Although if it needs to be done Id call BA and see if you can get the Bassinet
when our son was very young we preferred 1AK in the nose of the 747. It was easier to snuggle with mom. Then we moved to 64AB for the bassinet but better service in the UD. On his last two trips, 16 and 18 months, we bought him a seat and did the three seats around the bassinet in the last row of J and monitored to make sure no one took the bassinet. We were lucky each time and for a row of 4 but otherwise would have traded a for DEF or EFG. If the budget doesnt allow, agree that this is the best configuration once they are mobile and would book EF.

i would NOT recommend 5EF on the 747 due to limited space and privacy.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 2:36 am

Programs: 1K - UAL, Platinum DL, Marriott, Hilton, SPG
Can the airline shift the travel dates due to life circumstance changes as NYC & its subway - isn't entirely accommodating to strollers. Limited escalators and elevators - so your offspring will get nothing out of it plus parents might wish they waited a bit. Airplane part of it should be fine/uneventful as FA can assist with any suggestion/needs.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 3:05 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Took my lad to the US when he was 3 months old. Flew F and had no issues whatsoever.

Life doesn't stop when you have a baby, so carry on and have a great time.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.