Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Horatio
Are you wearing Lynx?

Well smelt. Voodoo.

Java.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 7:11 am

Programs: BA Gold, BA Amex Premier
Originally Posted by VSLover
oh FFS he was commenting on the new amenities, and as a gay, seriously, if you have time to be worried about his use of words, find something else.

meanwhile, the report is great, and im keen to see new crockery!!
As another gay, seconded. Can we save the outrage for something substantial, like Brunei or the lack of same-sex marriage in NI, for example.

Great review and pics so thank you. Looking forward to trying in my F in a couple of weeks time.
SK, david55, VSLover and 16 others like this.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 7:33 am

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
On yesterday's 206 from MIA I was given the new pjs etc but there wasn't the new champagne glass or towel tray - how many Avios can I claim?
Old Apr 1, 2019, 10:10 am

Programs: BA Gold
but...was the champagne cold??
recent F flights and still serving room temp fizz :
Old Apr 1, 2019, 11:31 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier des Internautes Amables; BAEC
Originally Posted by gilfiom
the lack of same-sex marriage in NI, for example.
And here we were thinking NI was not prepared to accept different rules to the rest of the UK...
Roger, Sealink, gilfiom and 1 others like this.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 11:34 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier des Internautes Amables; BAEC
Originally Posted by johnaalex
On yesterday's 206 from MIA I was given the new pjs etc but there wasn't the new champagne glass or towel tray - how many Avios can I claim?
Jokes aside, it was announced that the process will be complete by 7th April. It will be interesting to note whether these touches are missing on flights after that. One would hope not...well especially not ATL later this month.

My question, though: is 10h a long enough flight for sliders? its the name...
Old Apr 1, 2019, 11:55 am

slippers 2sizes.

Originally Posted by SaturdayKid
Actually the slipper seem a bit of an improvement, at least there are two sizes now.
Would that be 2 BIG and 2 SMALL?��
��
Old Apr 1, 2019, 1:02 pm
XLB
Suspended

Programs: BA, QR, LH
May be its the photo, but those PJ tops look terrible.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 1:12 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Has anyone spotted the ladies wash bags yet?

Please be pink
Old Apr 1, 2019, 1:36 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
... is anyone willing to admit eating the food yet?
rockflyertalk likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 2:26 pm

Programs: BAEC - Silver, Virgin Flying Club, Delta Skymiles
Originally Posted by Horatio
Are you wearing Lynx?

Well smelt. Voodoo.

Java.
This gave me life.

I'm a lady and will be in F next Wednesday to Nashville, so can report back on the bag. Im pretty bummed about missing the Liberty bag, to the point I was begging my buddy on his work trips last week to get me one Temperley is just not the same. Someone mentioned on here that bag looks like something you would get as a free gift from the good people at Kotex, and I have to agree. Maybe it will look better in person.
MiraculousM likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 1:14 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Originally Posted by david55
I keep looking at the word "appetisers" and wondering how they could have misspelled it. ( from an American point of view)
Whilst we're on this topic, the verb should be "misspelt"
Old Apr 2, 2019, 2:38 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Originally Posted by cosmo74
I'm a bit disappointed with the cocktail and mocktail list.
Same on all airlines, to my memory. Nothing like seeing the fear in a QR or EK crew member's eyes when you order something off that list and they have to go and dust off their only copy of "Cocktails For Dummies".
Old Apr 2, 2019, 2:44 am

Programs: BA Gold; AA LTG MM
I flew in on BA69 to PHL yesterday and it really does feel like a step up. The flight attendants (who were very nice) seemed genuinely pleased with the new offering and were excited to show it off. I had the same menu as the OP. The canapés were lovely, as were the scallops and halibut (although the latter was a tad over-done). Ice cream with raspberries and chocolate straws was great and nicely presented. The Gin Zing was fine - probably a little light on gin as it tasted more like a mimosa. The Santenay was delicious with the starter and main course (as they really should be called!) and the colheita super, as usual. I didn't bed down, but got the female PJs to take back for my wife. The ladies' washbag is very brightly coloured and feels silky; nicer than the velour men's bag. A strong metal zip toggle on it, so it looks like it will last well (even though it will likely join the pile of Liberty washbags in a drawer somewhere).

Overall, I'm impressed with the offering and look forward to trying the new bedding and men's pyjamas on my flight back later this week.
cosmo74, SaraJH, tedcruz and 1 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.