Combine Avios - Who are Avios partners?

Old Mar 26, 2019, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Combine Avios - Who are Avios partners?

Under combine my avios I can transfer to Iberia and "Avios Partners". Who are the avios partners you can transfer to?
Old Mar 26, 2019, 8:05 am

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
You can still move your avios from/to avios.com with your Aer Lingus or Vueling log in details to mop up or move you miles about. Those plus BA and Iberia, not exactly an exhaustive list.

Still useful if you want you use up small amounts in one ( or more ) of your HH accounts by moving away any surplus avios from other members into avios.com before redeeming and moving them back.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 8:06 am

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
That would be the former Avios.com programme, which is now mainly the behind the scenes system for Aer Lingus Aer Club and Vueling Club. If you still have an Avios.com account (of either EI/VY) then you can transfer in/out of there.

More information in this Sticky post: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30593349-post9.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.