Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Strange BA Holidays pricing

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2019, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Strange BA Holidays pricing

I am sure that this is down to married segments, or compatible fare buckets or something along those lines, but today I tried to book the following:

LHR-SOF, SIN-KUL & ARN-LHR

as positioning flights for an ex-EU trip this summer all in CE/business as well as 1 day car hire in KL (only one day needed) using BA Holidays. Without the SIN-KUL leg it was a happy £334, the moment that I added the SIN-KUL leg it became absurd!

And that is on 3K so no Avois or TPs!! (the option for MH in J was £49 more)
Old Mar 25, 2019, 2:49 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold-GGL
You ought to be grateful it wasn't inflated as much as this!

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel...-a8831836.html
wilsnunn likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
What price came through to the next page? Price glitches often sort themselves out by moving the process along.

inwinder how managed bikkings BA lose because people see glitch prices like this and just decide to book elsewhere?
Old Mar 25, 2019, 4:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by UKtravelbear
What price came through to the next page? Price glitches often sort themselves out by moving the process along.

inwinder how managed bikkings BA lose because people see glitch prices like this and just decide to book elsewhere?
The next page showed the same price (although with the exact pence confirmed), I booked without the SIN-KUL leg in the end for £311.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fluffymitten
You ought to be grateful it wasn't inflated as much as this!

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel...-a8831836.html
Makes mine look like a complete bargain!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.