Wiki Posts
Search

24 Cancellation when e-voucher is used

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2019, 3:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
24 Cancellation when e-voucher is used

Just wanting to cancel a ticket I bought this morning, part payment with a price promise e-voucher. I somehow have quite a lot of these now :/

The usual online cancellation routing via a pre-populated form and cancel button doesn't seem to operate. Instead I get prompted for user details and asked to agree t&c before submitting for a cancellation request. This doesn't seem to give me a method of declining whatever is offered or know what the cancellation terms are.

Does anyone know what happens with e-vouchers within the 24 hour window? Are they reissued or is the 24 hour rule overridden?
Old Mar 24, 2019, 4:22 am

Hey,

best to call up within 24 hour cooling off period, within a few days an email will follow with the new e-voucher details
bisonrav likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.