Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA100 promo : 100% Bonus Avios on 6 flights

Old Mar 22, 2019, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Register, book and travel before the end of our centenary year and you can collect 100% bonus Avios on all British Airways flights.
This offer also includes all domestic flights in the UK and within southern Africa, as well as British Airways flights operated by our partners, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair when you travel between Europe and North America.
For an extra treat in our 100th year of flying; if you complete six flights with us, or our partners, you will unlock an additional reward of 2019 bonus Avios.

Register before booking.
Book your flights between 21 March and 19 April 2019
Fly before 31 December 2019
Print Wikipost

BA100 promo : 100% Bonus Avios on 6 flights

Old Apr 20, 2019, 4:16 am

Programs: BA Gold
Just completed a LHR-JFK return booked last December (so well before the promo started), got the bonus Avios for both flights
Gastrocnemius likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 7:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by darthlemsip
Just completed a LHR-JFK return booked last December (so well before the promo started), got the bonus Avios for both flights
No adjustments, flight changes, POUGs, etc.? I would be really annoyed if I got double Avios for some upcoming "older" bookings for short haul, whilst my long-hauls at the end of the year (booked in April due to promo) end up with nothing...
wilsnunn likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Wasn’t that another promo?
Old Apr 20, 2019, 2:42 pm

Last double Avios promo was in September I believe. And I missed out on one of my flights booked during that promo because I did AUP, which apparantly meant that new ticket was issued after the promo had ended.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 12:28 am

Programs: EI AerClub Concierge, EK Gold, BA Gold, BD Gold (Retired), HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Same here: DUB-LHR-MEX return booked before the promo started. Initial Avios posted as normal (CW, Silver bonus) and 2019 Bonus posted in the last couple of days. Nice surprise for me as I only booked a couple of ET SH flights during the actual promo window.

^
Old Apr 21, 2019, 2:53 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by craigthemif
No adjustments, flight changes, POUGs, etc.? I would be really annoyed if I got double Avios for some upcoming "older" bookings for short haul, whilst my long-hauls at the end of the year (booked in April due to promo) end up with nothing...
Nope, no changes other than UuA to F for the first leg at the time of booking. Was booked through our corporate TA if that makes any difference

Originally Posted by rockflyertalk

Wasn’t that another promo?
Don’t think so, has posted as the 2019 bonus
Old Apr 21, 2019, 5:47 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by Dambus
^
That could mean a big for those who have booked their six most lucrative flights in the promo period and are expecting the bonuses to post as per T&Cs. Unless of course BA post a bonus for everything booked before, plus six from the promo period.

More data points are welcome. Has anyone yet had more than six double bonuses post ?
Old May 10, 2019, 9:55 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR - TK G
how long does it take for that avios to be posted?
will they come along with the base?... cuz I havent gotten any .. thnx
Old May 10, 2019, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by Vasco Pridat
how long does it take for that avios to be posted?
Mine each came at the same time as the normal Avios for the flight itself.
wilsnunn likes this.
Old May 19, 2019, 2:58 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
Deleted - question answered...
Old May 19, 2019, 3:37 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
More data points are welcome. Has anyone yet had more than six double bonuses post ?
Data point at the other end of the spectrum - recently flown 2 trips, both booked before the promotion, and have only had the standard avios.
Old May 19, 2019, 7:33 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR - TK G
I sent an email to baec and they said I had registered but the system somehow hadn't confirmed it.. Excused.. And 2 days later the 10.000 were posted
Old May 19, 2019, 8:12 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Data Point from me. Booked 6 flights during promotion for flights this year. - Booked two flights AFTER the promotion, but flew them first. No Bonus points awarded (as it should I guess). Will have the first 3 of the promotion flights in the next couple days so will report back.
Old May 19, 2019, 12:50 pm

Programs: BA Bronze
Got to love that the first email I received from BAEC containing this promo was well after the promo period had started. I booked flights within the promo period, via the BA (HK) website, where there was no obvious mention of this. So as I didn’t register before booking the flights, no bonus for me. Thanks BAEC, so happy to celebrate your anniversary with you.
Old May 19, 2019, 3:14 pm

I have the double-avios for recent LCY-DUB, DUB-LCY and LHR-EDI, EDI-LCY flights - both booked well before the promo date(s)

Will be somewhat annoyed if the one booked after the promo started LHR-JFK-CLT-ATL doesnt get the doubles as the distances are greater

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.