Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA100 promo : 100% Bonus Avios on 6 flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 22, 2019, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Register, book and travel before the end of our centenary year and you can collect 100% bonus Avios on all British Airways flights.
This offer also includes all domestic flights in the UK and within southern Africa, as well as British Airways flights operated by our partners, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair when you travel between Europe and North America.
For an extra treat in our 100th year of flying; if you complete six flights with us, or our partners, you will unlock an additional reward of 2019 bonus Avios.

Register before booking.
Book your flights between 21 March and 19 April 2019
Fly before 31 December 2019
Print Wikipost

BA100 promo : 100% Bonus Avios on 6 flights

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2019, 7:25 am

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Hilton Gold, Nordic Choice Gold
Originally Posted by Cat5 in the Hat
The link tells me I have registered (2 different browsers, 2 different devices). I've flown 8 flights (4 returns) in this time and unsure whether I have the points or not. Some sectors have more points that I was expecting, but a TATL return only shows the 3xxx avios, not 100% more.

No bonuses like shown above
All my bonuses show as separate transactions (1 per segment) called "SPECIAL PROMOTION" (website) or "Special Promotion - $2019 100 per cent Bonus Avios Offer" (app). The 6th qualifying bonus also included the 2,019 bonus avios.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 2:02 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
A Qualifying Flight is (i) a BA prefix on any selling class (excluding Reward flights or upgrades using Avios)
I’ve just booked and ex-DUB and upgraded the TATL sectors at the time of booking over the phone, does the above really mean that those flights won’t qualify?!?
Old Apr 14, 2019, 2:05 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
deleted
Old Apr 14, 2019, 2:19 pm

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum. Aspiring flyer with both feet on the ground.
Hey folks - apologies if this has already been answered, but I've got a couple of scenarios that would love to know whether they would trigger the bonus or not.

1) Booked ET before registering, but upgraded to CE online after registering. Would that qualify?
2) Booked ET after registering, but also upgraded to CE afterwards. Would the double be for ET, or CE? ( I suspect this is more straight forward and the answer would be CE)

All the best
Old Apr 14, 2019, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by George Kyriakos
Hey folks - apologies if this has already been answered, but I've got a couple of scenarios that would love to know whether they would trigger the bonus or not.

1) Booked ET before registering, but upgraded to CE online after registering. Would that qualify?
2) Booked ET after registering, but also upgraded to CE afterwards. Would the double be for ET, or CE? ( I suspect this is more straight forward and the answer would be CE)

All the best
Hi George

1) Flights must be booked during the promo period, so no.
2) The bonus applies to the base Avios for the leg. It does not apply to the cabin or Tier bonuses you normally receive.

I’m only going by what the Terms state so hopefully I’ve read it correctly.

Happy flying.
George K likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 11:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by DFWsakp
This is exactly the same issue my friend and his wife are facing. They both are American Executive Platinums and never had a BA account. They now created one and trying to register, but they get the same message as what you have (both of them got the same error):
Your registration has been unsuccessful, unfortunately you are not eligible for this offer.
I have checked the eligibility and they should be eligible as the only criteria is that you should be 18+
Can you let me know what you did to address this issue? My friend is planning to get 2 First Tickets to India (from US) and he does not want to book his tickets until he is registered for the Promotion.
My friend just gave up - as it's a short-haul in Europe, it's a relatively small amount in any case.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 2:53 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold-GGL
Need to book two more flights to trigger the 2019 "super bonus". I know will travel plenty before the end of the year but no idea when. What to do!

TBH the extra is a nice to have and not really worth chasing after. Sounds like I've answered my own question

Move along, nothing to see here
rockflyertalk likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 11:29 pm

Programs: BA Silver
I was quite surprised to get the bonus on a flight booked through a TA, sometimes these offers only apply when you booked directly through BA
Old Apr 18, 2019, 7:49 pm

Programs: AB BA Waterloo Mama Mia
between March x and April 19...does that mean it ends at midnight local time April 18?
Old Apr 18, 2019, 11:31 pm

Roll on the Easter sale now that’s closed
Markie likes this.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 12:29 pm

Programs: AB BA Waterloo Mama Mia
Clarification

Tlv lhr yvr return is 6920 blue and double that for silver. Tlv lhr is 1107 and lhr yvr is 2357 each way. Does promo exclude middle east flights? Pick up lhr to yvr only? Makes a difference if I fly route few times befire end of year and picks up the long haul sectors only..thank you
Old Apr 19, 2019, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

The promotion was for base Avios not Tier or Cabin bonuses.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

Middle East isn’t mentioned exclusively therefore we can assume it’s included.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 1:47 am

Programs: BA Silver
Not sure about tlv but got them on a trip to AUH last week. I was surprised because I'd booked through a TA not direct from BA.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 2:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Marriott Gold
I have just completed the 6 flights - shame were all short-haul economy flights so could not maximise my returns but was a nice touch from BA - something they have finally done right recently

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.